Crypto.com DeFi Swap is a fork of Uniswap V2 with Triple Yield incentives provided for liquidity providers, powered by CRO. Uniswap V2 was audited by dapp.org and Crypto.com DeFi Swap went live on the Ethereum Mainnet on 11 September 2020.
Prior to launching DeFi Swap, the smart contracts and DeFi operating model were audited by Crypto.com’s security team as well as blockchain researchers at SlowMist.
Furthermore, all DeFi Swap protocol and support components are included in the Crypto.com HackerOne bug bounty program.
There are 5 main functions in the protocol:
- Swap: Users can swap between any two supported tokens upon paying a 0.3% swap fee
- Pool: Each liquidity pool consists of reserves of two ERC-20 tokens, and issues an ERC-20 pool token as a proof of proportional ownership of the underlying reserves
- Boost: LPs can increase, claim and view their CRO DeFi Yield and Bonus LP Yield
- APY: Users can estimate their CRO DeFi Yield
- Analytics: Users can view the overall and per token / pair data of the CRO DeFi Swap protocol, including liquidity, trading volume, etc.
WEB Site: crypto.com